Our Market Coordinators make it possible for HC to have stands at local farmer’s markets. They coordinate HC Ambassadors to ensure each stand is properly staffed and has all needed materials and support.
A Strong Candidate will:
- Have experience with Human Connections and/or volunteering before
- Be able to either set up or close the booth on market days
- Have interest in international development and/or community building
- Be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months of volunteering
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about our mission and eager to learn/help.
We’d be really excited to have someone who:
- Has experience living in or around Bucerías
- Knows how to operate a smartphone
- Has access to their own form of transportation
- Has experience in public relations, human resources or communications
- Is flexible with scheduling shifts and taking on multiple projects/assignments
- Can volunteer in the market the whole season